Sports Premium Funding
Schools receive PE and sport premium funding based on the number of pupils they have in years 1 to 6. At Radwinter CofE Primary School, we prioritise PE and sport premium spending to improve in the following 5 key areas:
- increasing all staff’s confidence, knowledge and skills in teaching PE and sport
- increasing engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity and sport
- raising the profile of PE and sport across the school, to support whole school improvement
- offer a broader and more equal experience of a range of sports and physical activities to all pupils
- increase participation in competitive sport
We deliver a broad and varied PE curriculum, offer a wide range of extracurricular clubs and, through our membership of the Uttlesford Schools Sports Partnership, ensure all year groups attend a variety of festivals and competitions.